Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dark Lightning



Dark Lightning 4/11/2013


Last night
I rose from the bed
And passed through the walls
Rising up above the house
And into the black.

The wind felt cool in my hair
As I followed the street
Up and down the hills
And on my way home.

I could see the tail lights
As I followed the traffic
Heading west
And to the right.

I am not alone
Even though it seems that way
And I am not forgotten
Even though
I am ruined.

With each blow
I have risen higher
And now I am picking up speed
Following the turns I know so well
Back to where I saw
And back to where I knew.

There are bigger things
Than what we see
And there are deeper meanings
Than what we know.

Secrets and messages
Inside of our cells
Recording forever
Everything we are
Or ever were.

We are not here
Just to struggle and strive
But to grow
And emerge.

To finally learn and understand
Where we are from
Who we are
And what we must do.

My eyes have opened
And I cannot forget
All that was
And all that will come.

I am coming back
And I am almost there
Straight down
And through the door

Unstoppable and determined
Dead level, and fearless
Taking back, all I lost
And a whole lot more.




No comments:

Post a Comment