Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rosewood


Rosewood and Anagrams 8/24/2011

Rosewood 8/24/2011

There are secrets in symbols
And words with double meanings
Full of ancient wisdom
And original truth.

A man can see
With his eyes closed
And almost everything
Cannot be seen with eyes.

We are immortal
And in our hearts
There is a spirit
And in our minds
There is an eye.

Nothing is impossible
For a man who believes
And we knew far more
Than we think
When first we were born.

I have been wounded
But also blessed
And I have been quickened
For a reason I do not understand.

Something long dormant
Has been awakened
And nothing can ever be the same
An inner darkness has been illuminated
And opened my eyes.

There are secrets
Both large and small
And a hidden universe
Just beyond perception
Inside and in-between.

I had the whole world
But I was just walking in my sleep
And now I that I have nothing
I know where to go.

Even the most humble
Can be great
But only the truly great
Embrace humility.

I have dreamed while asleep
And lived through nightmares
And somehow survived
Like a snail crawling on a razor
Saved by the thinnest of film.

I am in the middle
Of a great frozen lake
Isolated in silence
And hidden from view.

Those I knew are gone
And all the world I trusted
Destroyed in an instant
Removed and forgotten
Like it never existed at all.

In the blink of an eye
All has disappeared
Through a false confidence
And cheap malice.

But every particle is alive
And my heart is filled with light
Lifting me up
On a white winged bird.

Now I know
And now I love
Much more than then
Because now I understand.

What can be forgiven
Is forgiven
And what cannot
Is given to God.

The world shall do
What it must
And although all we love
May die
We shall all live.

The earth beneath my feet
Make shake with uncertainty
Because it is only made of clay
But deep within my heart
The fire will remain.

We will rise up
And so will the departed
At long last
What we always were.

Time and distance
Will shrink down to nothing
As a new world
Expands into eternity
Everything
And everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment