Monday, March 4, 2013

Bloodline

Bloodline 3/4/2013

It hurts to be sentimental
But it’s worse to forget
And so I throw myself forward
Into another day.

It doesn’t matter
What I wished
And it doesn’t matter
What I wanted
As long as I see
The truth outright.

There will always be things
That we do not understand
But if we knew then
What we know now
Then we would never learn
Or become worthy.

Looking backwards
It’s easy to see
That if you leave the door open
Someone will come in.

I didn’t know to ask
But I opened up my heart
And in came the inspiration
Like a dew drop of fire.

Now I can see
And now I know
That what I see
Is but a tiny fraction
Of all that is.

A straight line has formed
Linking me to the past
A thin red line
Connecting my body
And a silver cord
Connecting my soul.

Nothing is lost
And all the secrets are known
As I am picked up
And driven on.

Everything that was taken
Is with me now
Replaced with time
And better than before.

Notice the sky
And notice the signs
As the earth heaves up
And shrugs us off.

Death is dead
And we shall rise
Invisible
And complete.

Moving from one place to another
And reassembled in place
Everywhere at once
And everywhere in time.

I was discarded
And I was replaced
But what is lost returns
A thousand times a thousand.

Undiluted
Undefeated
Indomitable
And Triumphant.

No comments:

Post a Comment