Monday, December 28, 2015

Shiny Bright



 Shiny Bright                           12/28/2015

Never have the colors been brighter
And never have I felt so warm
Over flowing with joy and hope
Celebrating the day
That Christ was born. 

In nothing we have everything
And in sacrifice
We own the world
Sleeping soundly
In perfect victory.

My treasure
Is the joy in my children eyes
And my hope is in faith
That never fails.

Love is content
And love is happiness
Because without contentment
There is no joy.  

We sang louder than ever
And I left the lights on at night
Bigger, brighter, and bolder
Than ever before. 

Let he haters hate
Because they always have
And they always will
Angry in plenty
And jealous with pride.

Hang a wreath on the gate
And be glad in your heart
Even when disappointed
And even in loss.

Let it be a symbol
Of victory already won
Long ago decided
For you, for me
And everyone. 



                             

No comments:

Post a Comment